covid 19 policies & guidelines
Until further notice, all shows at the Edwards Opera House will require proof of vaccination (at least two doses, preferably three), masks optional. Acceptable forms for proof of vaccination are listed below.
To ensure that we gather safely, if you are at all feeling any symptoms, no matter how small, we would ask you to watch the livestream rather than attend in-person.
For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By entering the Edwards Opera House, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and relinquish the Edwards Opera House from any and all liability. Please note these guidelines are subject to change at any time, without notice.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it